Can anyone see the line? **Updated in comments**

I can kinda see something, but I’m not sure. I hope it darkens up for you!

Update, was getting faint lines 9/10/11 dpo
Will try and upload a photo
Then bfn on 12 dpo and heavy bleeding/af now ☹️

Even got a shadow on a one step brand too at 11dpo (Lh at bottom for reference)

IMG_1015.jpeg

Are you dipping the lh and hpt strips into the same sample of urine hun? I only ask because the lines look only half developed which could be where they touched the lh strip. If your dipping the lh strip first or if the lh strip is touching the hpt it can cause the pregnancy tests to have lines where the dye runs. I found this out the hard way a while back. Just wanted to give you a heads up that that can happen. Always dip your hpt first then lh strip last and keep them apart. If that’s not the case then it seems you had a chemical pregnancy. Either way I’m sorry af came and wish you all the best with this new cycle. It’s just awful having your hopes built up for af to come :-(

Are you dipping the lh and hpt strips into the same sample of urine hun? I only ask because the lines look only half developed which could be where they touched the lh strip. If your dipping the lh strip first or if the lh strip is touching the hpt it can cause the pregnancy tests to have lines where the dye runs. I found this out the hard way a while back. Just wanted to give you a heads up that that can happen. Always dip your hpt first then lh strip last and keep them apart. If that’s not the case then it seems you had a chemical pregnancy. Either way I’m sorry af came and wish you all the best with this new cycle. It’s just awful having your hopes built up for af to come :-(

Hey thanks, doing them separately and keeping them separate too, just lined them up for the photo for reference where the line is. I think they are half developed because it was such a small amount of hgc that it was barely catching, onto next cycle!!

I hope I didn’t cause any offence. It’s just I’ve done that myself in the past and it caused me a lot of upset until I realised I shouldn’t have been dipping my lh tests before the pregnancy ones or letting them touch. Just wanted to give a heads up just in case. Every crossed for you this cycle. Good luck :dust:

Not at all Laura, it’s a good point and also for anyone who comes across this thread too if they are dipping Lh tests at the same time etc
Thank you ❤️ stalking threads of bfp after chemicals now

Congratulations! Hope this is your sticky bean!

I thought the same!! Good lines for so early. Darker than last month too and I’ve had many more symptoms this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->