Can anyone share my experience.....?

bickers

pregnant-2nd Trimester
Reaction score
hi my names Kelly and im new to this..my friend advised me to register who is already a member to this site and she said its really good to talk to other people so im gonna give it a try....

Im 13 weeks pregnant and have had my first scan at 11 weeks..id had another today as my twin cousins have had slap cheek and scarlet fever. as iv bin in contact with them alot n have been quite ill recently i was worried so my doctor reffered me to have another scan. Went along today and everything is fine, saw the heart beat working fine and looks more like a little baby now than 10days ago, saw the legs really kicking and moving and their soo long.... which was such a releif to see everything ok :)..

At the end she printed a few pictures out and she then told me iv got a Cyst on my right Ovary...which explains some of the pains iv been having. They didnt really explan it alot but they said it is common and it should dissapear.. is that true? will it affect my baby? is there anything i should or shouldnt do? or be worried about? if anyone could explain more or have been though this id be really greatfull... thankyou xx

I haven't personally experienced this, but I have heard of others who have had ovarian cysts during pregnancy and who have had a healthy baby. I just wanted to offer some support.

Try to relax as much as possible (difficult, I know!) and trust what the doctor tells you. I am a big fan of "trusting maternal instinct" so if you have any major concerns, always ask your doctor and press for more information if you need to!

Good luck! I hope someone can share your experience with you!

hi thanks for the welcome.. is nice to know someone else going through it...got soo many questions just hope someone on here knows more to settle my mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->