Can anyone tell me if it's possible to be 17 dpo and NOT pregnant?

zestygirl

1994, 2000 Hoping for #3!
Reaction score
a bit of context:

LMP: May 23
Cycle Day: 28
DPO: 17 (yes, really!)

My normal LP is 14 days.

My FS did BW and US and told me I ovulated 2 eggs, on June 2.
I did an hpt yesterday and of COURSE I got a bfn.

The clinic just did a Blood test and told me to forget about the HPT, they say things look good and hopeful, I will find out later this afternoon.

I don't believe I even have a realistic chance.

My breasts stopped hurting yesterday, and coupled with the BFN I am trying to prepare for the likely.

Does anyone know of any reason for an extra long LP?

I'm just so exhausted of the roller coaster.... over 2 years of disappointment has got me feeling despair about my chances rather than hope.....

I have been 17dpo and not preganant once, just had a majorly long cycle. However the months I have conceived I've had bfn right up until 16dpo and this pregnancy bfn (even with frer) at 17dpo then av v faint bfp on 18dpo!! So there's def still hope. I cried and cried the month I found out I was pregnant as I was sure I wasn't - it may still be possible esp since the clinic said things looked hopeful!
Good luck xxx

I have had LPs that stretched as far as 19dpo and I was not pregnant. good luck.

I had a 22-day LP, sure of ovulation, high temps and a lovely looking chart. It drove me nuts! Doc said it was a luteal cyst that didn't break down when it should have and continued to produce progesterone.

Hope you just have a late implanter and those bood results were positive.

I'm currently at 19dpo with all temps decently above the cover line. They started coming down but now they're heading back up it seems. I just want this cycle to end so my next one will start at this point :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->