can braxton hicks change?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat post. Seems like a while ago I saw something on this but now I can't find it.

can bh change? I get Bh all the time but usually its just an all over tightening that can be painful. Recently its been a down low and on sides pain (period type cramping) along with the tightening and cervical pain/twinges.

also have lower tailbone pain that I've seen other women comment about. Last night the tailbone pain was so bad I couldn't stand, when I did it felt like my whole left leg was gonna give out!!
as far as I know I don't have spd but sure the tailbone pain and hip pain is just loosening and spreading to get ready for labor/birth.
is it common for bh to change from all over and top/middle of uterus to lower n the sides like period type pains?

I don't know the anwser but mine too have just started to change. As you describe they were an all over tightening now it's more centralised shaper period type pains, I was in early labour for a couple weeks with my first and my gut instinct is that this is the same again, albeit a lot earlier! X

Thanks, dlj2. I kinda feel this may be the start of a long early labor or just body prepping. My first two were born @37 &38 weeks so its not too early for body to start prepping, I just hope she holds out at least three more weeks!
my family has bets on what day she will be born! DH says Dec 15, mom says Dec 25, grandma says Dec 31!! I'm hoping before or after Christmas!!

I'm thinking the same, although went 12 days over with first so I'm probably being delusional in thinking baby will come early. I also have the week of the 15th in mind! Maybe it could be our lucky date! Xx

i got the lower bump cramps pretty uncomfy an also back ache an have had alot sensation in pelvis/vag last few days am 37+2 no 3 never had this with others an ive never gone over due ie no1 born 39+5 no 2born 39+6. Also what i thought was my lmp acording 12week scan wasnt.(what we thought was 12wk scan was 10week) so i could be 13days ahead meaning 39 weeks? Been so off since fri . I do have ear infec think though an had cough for 3-4weeks (thought that was passing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->