Can brown discharge mean implantation?

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Today after I came home from work I noticed that I had some tan to light brown discharge on my liner. I haven't had much cramping lately other than the past few days but is been extremely light just enough to be noticeable.

I know symptom obsessing is pretty common but has anyone not had bleeding but brown discharge and ended up with a BFP?:shrug:

I've read that it can range in color from pink, red, brown, light to heavy. It's different for every women.

With my first pregnancy I had a very pink "period" from 10dpo for a few days...with this pregnancy I didn't have anything, and then around the time my period would have been due I had a day of mild brown spotting...it can be completely different pregnancy to pregnancy!

Yes! Both times i was pregnant i got dark brown ib.. What dpo are you? Fx for you

My period is due Tuesday but yesterday morning when I wiped I also had brown discharge I thought it was my period starting early but had nothing since. Surely this too late for implantation? Am so confused right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->