Can clomid intensify PMS symptoms?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hi girls, just looking for a little insight to what I'm thinking

This is my first cycle of clomid 50mg, we've been trying for number 2 for 18 months ish and my husband has low sperm motility. I ovulate naturally but I've been put on clomid to hyperovulate with any luck

So I never had any symptoms when I took the clomid but I think today is 1DPO and I've noticed that my nipples are REALLY sore to touch. I've only ever had sore nipples when I was pregnant with my daughter so of course I start to feel optimistic that we've caught the egg!

But then I think what if it's the clomid making me feel this way and it's just messing with my mind?

Did anyone have more intense PMS symptoms when taking clomid?

Thanks girls

Hi there
First of all good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon!
I don't ovulate naturally, clomid has definitely exaggerated all my pms symptoms! As far as I understand, the clomid's actions cause our follicles to be stimulated more than usual; the follicles then in turn secrete more estrogen and progesterone (as from after ovulation) than our bodies might be used to. So yes, pms and progesterone symptoms may definitely be increased!
Everyone is different though and I have even had different symptoms on all 3 my clomid cycles so far!
Fx for you and hope your tww is not too torturous x

Post O and impending af bb's are so much more painful!... but other than that, everything else has stayed pretty normal for me! :thumbup:

Girls thank you so much for your replies. I am not going to look too much into it then as I expect it is just because of the clomid.

This is going to be a horrible 2WW!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->