can decreased libido be a sign???

babyplease01

Reaction score
I'm 5 DPO today with no symptoms to speak of except cramps that feel like PMS but AF isn't due for another 9 days. Also I tend to be constipated and gassy and I've been constipated for a few days but today I'm suddenly not anymore and REALLY gassy (sorry about tmi). But the past couple of days I've had no sex drive, which is odd for me. What do we think?? Trying to resist the urge to POAS!!!

A reduce in libido was actually a symptom for me. I kept wondering what was wrong because it is so unlike me not to be in the mood. However I think it kind of goes hand in hand with the tiredness.

Babyplease you are my cycle sister... Af due on oct 9.

I dont have increased sex drive. But what is odd for me that I dont have tingly nippels as I always get after my ovulation. Last time I didn't get the tingly nipples was in july and then I was pregnant but ended in a chemical (4w3d)

Had some lower back pain as well...

Hope we will get our bfp in 10 days

When are you planing on testing ? I was thinking about taking one test next monday.

Haha!! Cycle sister. I can dig it. :p
I'm thinking Monday morning too. I feel out this month for some reason, but I'll still test (because of course I will, right??). But I just can't figure out why sex isn't on my top ten best ideas list this week. Usually I'm down, you know?? Weird.

But DF and I actually DTD last night and today my V is super sensitive...like in the shower I had to be careful bathing. I wonder if that's a sign or if it's just a morning after thing??

i think i have a decreased libido now! i was trying to jump my hubby almost every day for the last few months but now i just want to go to bed haha

hope it is a sign!

Felt some pinching on my left side (ovaries area). Praying for it to be related to implantation...

Ok so monday it is... I'm sure it will be a bfn but hey .... It is much better just to wait until monday then next friday...

Yeah I'm thinking BFN too but who knows?? Feeling a little under the weather today, so hoping like crazy!!

I'm the opposite. I usually have decreased libido before AF but Im currently feeling a major increase in libido. It's probably not a good predictor this early on.

I haven't had any since conception. How's that for decreased libido?

I'm almost 5 weeks and there is too much going on down there for me to want anything to do with that! :)

Ha.. we're both a little freaked out about it since this wasn't really in the plans. We're still adjusting to the new reality. Communication is key.. so as long as we are talking and laughing about it we are still good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->