can deep sex cause you to loose plug ?

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
I think i may have gotten a bit too wild for a pregnant lady last night and this morning:dohh:. me and oh had sexy time and both times it was pretty deep .... sorry for the tmi.... so last night when i wiped after a pee it was all ok. then this morning after sexy time i wiped after needing to go pee and there was clear with a string of red blood. i just presumed it was from sex. but i needed another pee not long after and there was a weird pinky/brown string bit that was actually quite rubber like on the tissue. i turned to flush the toilet to see a blob of the same stuff in the bottom of the toilet. I've spoken to my mw who wants me to go to the hospital and be checked over also due to not feeling baby be as active as normal. so im curious if being a bit to rough and deep has caused my plug or a bit of my plug to come away ?is that even possible :shrug:

Semen and sex can cause you to lose your plug yes. This happened to me like 2 weeks ago. Not to worry, I heard it can regrow if it's early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->