Can drinking too much water affect test?

Daaisy

Reaction score
My LMP was the 29th of october. I bled for 2-3 days starting Nov. 28th, but it was light, like the first day of AF, then only when i wiped the last two days out of the 3. I don't know exactly how much water i've been consuming, but it's probably over 2 gallons a day. I've been having diarrhea on and off for 2-3 weeks now so to make up for the loss of fluids so i'm constantly having to pee. I get up 3-5 times a night to pee so I never use fmu. I tired to hold my pee for 3 hours during the day on the 27th before i tested but it was a BFN. My question is can the amount of water you drink affect the results of a test? I want to test again but FMU is hard to use for me considering i'm running to the bathroom so often at night.
My other symptoms are full feeling breasts that feel smothered in a bra,
slight nausea
diarrhea only in the morning, every morning for 2-3 weeks.

Drinking too much water can dilute your urine & hcg intensity. I'd suggest taking anti diarrhea medication and try cutting back on so much water, at least in the evening so that way you can get a more accurate answer to test in the morning. Or of course call your doctor and order a blood test. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->