Can dropping A DIGITAL TEST effect the result?

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
I dropped my digital while it was getting the result and now im scared the yes is probably false...though i got a positive on a cheapy. still need to know

I doubt it would give a false positive just from dropping it hun! I've got a positive on a digi after peeing on it then dropping it down the toilet in all the water! And the digis have batteries and God knows what else in it! I did re confirm with a new test though, still the same result! And since then, I've only ever dipped a test in a cup not for that to happen again lol

I doubt it would give a false positive just from dropping it hun! I've got a positive on a digi after peeing on it then dropping it down the toilet in all the water! And the digis have batteries and God knows what else in it! I did re confirm with a new test though, still the same result! And since then, I've only ever dipped a test in a cup not for that to happen again lol
oh thank god then cause i dropped mine snd it says yes, so i was rwallt scared it was false, im so happy thasnk you, you made me feel so much better

I'm sure they get bashed around much worse in transit and in the warehouse.
Congratulations!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->