Can I ask u ladies who had implantation bleeding what it was like?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I just weed and when I wiped it was like a brown string or very thin vein of brown stuff on the paper.

Can anyone tell me if they had similar and it could be IB?

Sorry I didn't know where to post this!

Mine was just like 3 pindrops of blood on my toilet paper. My first was light pink spotting for about an hour. But each woman is different, test in a week if af doesnt show :) good luck

Pink when i wiped, only happened once:)

Mine was pinky brown when I wiped once only. Teeny amount.

I had it both times (lost first) - it was like the very start of my period, spotting but only happened once. I remember being confused because it was only like CD9 or something and I have 14 day luteal phases. TMI but it was browny red and only a tiny bit. It coincided with some very strange cramps - nothing like AF cramps.

I had a big lurching feeling crap and a real omg Af is here now sensation. There was a bright ref spot of fresh looking blood when I wiped.

good luck hunny, waiting's no fun is it?!

Haha , to add to my symptom spotting I have a cold sore. I had one last month when I had a chemical and had a few when pregnant with Jace, haven't had them any other time.

Mine was like what the others have said i was getting light pink spotting a little too early to be AF but had some slight cramps too... then when AF didn't start OH and i dtd a night out two later and i started dry heaving (talk about humiliating...) the dry heaving coupled with a wave of dizziness got me curious so i took a test got a VERY faint line so took a digital test (about 6 days after the ib) and it said pregnant.... i was in shock cuz we had been trying for 4.5 YEARS and we thought i was never going to get pregnant!

Mine was pink and was when I wiped, once only. They told me at the drs that it should have been less than the size of a 10p but mine was much bigger, more like about 6 10ps!

X

Get ready - TMI alert *claxon*

Mine was a bit of thick brown sludge (sort of 'jammy'... or Jello for our American Cousins) about a week before my period was due. In fact I thought I was 'early' and stuck in a tampon. Very thick and very sticky.

When I came to change it (about 2 hours later) it was bone dry... I usually 'flood' for the first 24 hrs (usually only have a 3 day period) and have to 'belt and braces' (use a pad as well as a tampon).

I was initially confused as I had spent a couple of days ragging the OH and so I thought I was just pre-menstral. Then I thought about it and it started to mess with my head. I was teaching the next day and I couldn't concentrate so I ran off at lunchtime to get a couple of cheapy tests (Boots own brand).

I never expected it to be positive as I reasons if I were preggy I'd be too early to test anyway. When the second pink line came up I burst into tears. I had to send a pic to the OH as he didn't believe me. We were both a bit shocked.

10months on he's playing havoc and keeping the OH awake upstairs.

I had a very large bleed at 14 weeks too... as in I thought I had wet myself and it was blood. Very scary. Was bed rested for a total of a week and half.

Listen to your body. Go with your gut instinct.

Good luck!

TMI ALERT

fatandlumpy (lol) with my chemical last month mine was the same. Thick pale brown mucous! Whilst I didn't photograph what I had today I did troll the Internet and found an IB pic similar. If you don't want to see it turn off now! The best way I could think to describe it is prawn guts lol

https://s13.postimg.org/acnoqm66v/image.jpg

I had IB but I didn't get mine until I was 5 weeks, but it was just brown spotting, good luck!

I normally would start spotting around 9dpo with a 12 day luteal phase. The month I got pregnant, I started spotting at 6dpo. I was so upset thinking my cycles were getting weird and my hormones were all messed up since we had been trying for 9 months. I spotted for two days, starting off pink, then mostly brown and kind of thick, streaked with red. I was certain my period was starting, but then it just stopped. I swore I wasn't going to test early that month but the weirdness made me curious and I got a positive test at 10dpo.

I had ib with my first pregnancy about 5 days before my bfp I went to the toilet and had watery brown cm which I though was af but when I woke up the next morning and it was gone I knew I had to be pregnant 2 days after the ib I had morning sickness. Good luck I hope you get your lucky rainbow bfp!!!!

I actually had quite a lot of brown blood... and thought I had started my period. But behold, the next day, there was nothing. And the next day, a BFP.

3 months later... still pregnant.

I had pretty much a light period, so much so I thought that's what it was until my friend convinced me to do a test! I had period like pains as normal, and had one day of a light flow as I get at the start of my period. I used a tampon and it was enough to fill the tampon but I only used one the whole day. This was the Thursday. I had a Pilates class that evening and even moaned to my instructor how I couldn't do some of the moves as I had really bad period pains. The Friday it was only when I wiped. Saturday and Sunday I had nothing whatsoever and the following Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday I used a panty liner each day and literally had 3 drops of blood (as if someone had flicked a paintbrush or pen - never had actual little droplets in a period before). After that I had nothing and did the test the Saturday after the bleeding had stopped. My periods were all over and I was used to having odd light ones (except the drops/spotting) so I didn't even consider pregnancy, even though we had been trying for months! My friend made me do a test and BAM very dark positive! My bleeding was between week 4 & 5 of pregnancy. I am now 19 weeks and had 2 lots of spotting at 14 & 17 weeks but all is fine and baby is very active!

Mine was on the day AF was due, it was exactly like when she shows which for me is bright red when I wiped. I put my diva cup in because I usually don't spot just full on bleeding but when I checked it a few hours later there was only a tiny but of bloody cm in the cup and had completely stopped. I got a very dark bfp the next morning so I'm sure I would have tested positive days before the bleeding actually happened.

Thanks ladies but I'm still bfn so must've just been random weird brown spotting!

I spotted with my first and was told it was implantation bleeding, but I'm not sure. I had a couple drops of bright red blood the day my period was due, and spotted light brown for weeks after that. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->