Can I ask you all a question?

Reaction score
so ladies I ovulated on cd 20 on the 8th ... we only dtd on the 10th yesterday .. what are the odds of pregnancy with 33 day cycles ?? Has this happened to anyone ?? Af will be due in 11 days .. any insight is welcomed !!!

Last edited:
I really cannot tell you for sure, as every woman is different, but sperm can survive for several days so there is always a chance. However, I am unsure if doing the deed 2 days after will work. I have been told that the egg is viable for 24 hours. Are you absolutely sure that you ovulated, or were you gearing up to ovulate?

We’re no necessarily trying but ntnp I know for sure the 3rd thru the 9th I was in ovulation and yesterday still had a lot of discharge which I get with ovulation when should I test???

In general, the best time to test in 2 weeks after a positive ovulation test, or on the day of your expected cycle. Many people test before but, in my opinion, there is less disappointment if you wait to test. :) Reason being, if you test early and get a negative, you could still be pregnant but too early for the test and you get upset over nothing.

Hi guys,

I got pregnant when I ovulated on day 26 of my cycle and we only BD'd once for that week. I didn't chart or do OPK's, just felt o pains and BD'd ahah. My cycles are all over the place, in fact since January this year, ive only had 6 cycles

Unfortunately, it ended in a MC at 4w5d (more details in my ttc journal, link in signature, pop by if you want :))

Pregnancy is possible no matter how long your cycles are :) Good luck and lots of sticky dust your way

Hi guys,

I got pregnant when I ovulated on day 26 of my cycle and we only BD'd once for that week. I didn't chart or do OPK's, just felt o pains and BD'd ahah. My cycles are all over the place, in fact since January this year, ive only had 6 cycles

Unfortunately, it ended in a MC at 4w5d (more details in my ttc journal, link in signature, pop by if you want :))

Pregnancy is possible no matter how long your cycles are :) Good luck and lots of sticky dust your way
Thank you if I were to have a third baby I would so hope and pray that it would be a boy as I have two daughters now I just didn’t know if it was possible to get pregnant a day or two after ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->