Can I be pregnant this way?

Nichi123

Reaction score
Hi all :) I had unprotected sex six times in the past 8 days leading up to and during my fertile period. We are not actively trying yet but we will be trying for another baby soon. The problem is, my husband is on meds that are preventing him from ejaculating. He 'almost' gets there but doesn't! My question is, could he leak sperm? After having sex do much do I have a chance of being pregnant? He will have to stop the meds when we actively try.

Hi all :) I had unprotected sex six times in the past 8 days leading up to and during my fertile period. We are not actively trying yet but we will be trying for another baby soon. The problem is, my husband is on meds that are preventing him from ejaculating. He 'almost' gets there but doesn't! My question is, could he leak sperm? After having sex do much do I have a chance of being pregnant? He will have to stop the meds when we actively try.

Bump

Hi , my husband was on meds too , sounds strange bu he could only finish when he masterbated , then when it was time we did the deed. but some meds can lower sperm count so maybe speak to your drs first. good luck xx

anything is possible depending on how fertile you are yourself.
remember that girl who got pregnant from a drop of sperm being near her parts?
yeah, my point exactly. lol.
good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back