can I be someones buddy?!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Hello all, first post over here, although technical not quite ntnp until next Friday!

Here's my story if I haven't told you-

I've been with DH since we were just turned 16 and he always said he didn't want to get married and didn't want any children. I loved him so much that was happy to wait and hope he would change his mind.
Anyway last year out of the blue he proposed and we got married in October (before he had chance to change his mind!!). He is my absolute best friend in the whole world and I am so enjoying being married. He knows I have wanted children for ever and how desperate I am to be a Mum, he has always said I will make a great one.
Anyway since the wedding he admitted having children has never freaked him out as much as marriage and that he was happy to have them (as long as I do the nappies!) he even said he was excited and that he wants us to hurry so he is not too old a dad! (we are both 30) We chatted and I said I didn't want to go through the whole 'trying' thing as I didn't want it to ruin our relationship or sex life! So he said he was happy to just be told when it happend!

I am doing a Masters in Education and finish in Sept so decided to start trying so I would not have the baby before this time. I have also been tecahing for 3 years so feel quite settled and think it is the right time.

We are due to go on our honeymoon next Friday and I have come off BCP in march and been taking folic acid since before xmas in readiness. Really trying to avoid the whole charting and bbt'ing to start with as I know I van be very obsessive and it would take over my life, so just going to get on with DTD at hopefully the right times and see what happens! My cycle is very irregular since finishing bcp so don't have any idea when the right time is yet anyway!

Quite excited about first official time of :sex: when it could actually happen!! Spent so many years trying not to let it happen!

Would love to hear about everybody elses plans?

X

Hey babe,
We have loads in common! Been with my OH since we were 16 too, got married when we were 27 (29 now) and got PG with Isla about 7 months later.

I think your definitely doing the right thing by NTNP because TTC can be soooooo stressful. When I came off the pill it took my body a good few cycles to settle down into a stable pattern, so don't worry if things are all over the place for a bit.

Fingers crossed for your BFP soon!

Thankyou! Isla is a gorgeous name btw! You ttc for number 2?

X

Hey!
I'll be your buddy:thumbup: I'm about 10 days behind you, although we have been ntnp this month. We didn't dtd when I ovulated so doubt we will have caught.
Planning on ntnp for the first few months and maybe by the end of the summer might ttc.
X

hi and welcome to bnb i would love to be buddies as i am new to this site aswell i will be coming off my bcp in 13 days (so excited) but we are not going to be ttc because i dont think i will be able to handle the stress just trying to take the laid back approach i wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you get what you want soon!!!

Hey mrs mc and shazy!! How exciting! Well we're official from Friday but only came off bcp in march so not sure if I'm even ovulating at the moment, but going to be doing lots of dtd so will let you know if anything happens!!
Is it #1for both of you? Going to start a journal I think, don't know if anyone will read it, but something to do!!

X

Ooo good, might get chance to start it tonight, after Holby City!!! -hope no babies on tonight!
Have you got one? Will go look. X

I don't have one, no. I think all mine would say each day is:

"I want a babe"

"I still want a baby"

"I would really quite like a baby"

"My toilets blocked"

" I want a baby"

I'm not very good at the whole writing thing lol. If you start one let us know on here :)

X

Yeah it's my first. So excited!
I'll def stalk your journal. Haven't decided whether to do one or not.

Go on girls- ive got nothing to write either! I will read yours if you read mine!!

X

Aaaargh! Just started a journal! Nothing interesting on it yet-ha! Don't know how to put a link in my signature? Any ideas? You've all got to do one now!

X

Ladies!!!! I'm here too - lets buddy up. I've got less than 7 days to go (waiting on af departing). Is anyone else totally freaking out about the first actual deed? We've been sleeping together for 10 year and i've NEVER ever had full unprotected sex with my husband - we've always used bcp and then condoms or withdrawal.

yes it will be my first finally feel mature enough to handle a baby lol

Ladies!!!! I'm here too - lets buddy up. I've got less than 7 days to go (waiting on af departing). Is anyone else totally freaking out about the first actual deed? We've been sleeping together for 10 year and i've NEVER ever had full unprotected sex with my husband - we've always used bcp and then condoms or withdrawal.

Yes! First time ever-you spend your life trying to prevent pregnancy-weird weird weird! Hopefully will do it Saturday!! Depending on when we get on holiday. Will it be different do you think?!

X

yea i know that feeling never had inprotected sex and i know when i finish my bcp in about two weeks thats what going to happen i hope it dont feel too stange

Yes! First time ever-you spend your life trying to prevent pregnancy-weird weird weird! Hopefully will do it Saturday!! Depending on when we get on holiday. Will it be different do you think?! X

I'm certain it's going to be the weirdest feeling ever! Hopefully after the first couple of times we'll settle back down and forget all about it!

After 11 years on some form of birth control I thought it would be really weird too but honestly, it wasn't different at all. I guess for someone who has always used condoms it would feel very different but my OH and I have only used condoms once or twice because we both hate them! I had an IUD so the feeling of it never changed. It is definitely exciting though. :)

Yeah we've never used condoms, I think it will just be a weird load of emotions!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"