Can i come in?

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
:blush:

I only had my little girl in January and already, i'm wanting #2! :haha: We've had a chat and think we've decided to start TTC in 2012...that's if we can go that long :rofl: It maybe earlier, OH says it's upto me :shrug:

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello :wave:

:flower:

Hi! It's funny how quickly you can start feeling broody for the next one isn't it?! In some ways it must be lovely that OH is giving you the choice of when to start ttc again, but on the other hand it's easier to decide together sometimes.

Anyway, welcome to wtt!
Lx

Hiya hun! I know the feeling, i've been in here for weeks! We are starting in September.

Hiya hun! I know the feeling, i've been in here for weeks! We are starting in September.

:wave:

My OH jokingly said we should try again in september whilst we're on holiday...:lol: Although, the look on his face made me think he wasn't joking :lol:

hellloooooo!!! i think being on this forum makes u want a baby...noowwww!!!

Hello!!! :wave:

We just had our boy a few months ago too, but are TTC in April!! We would like them to be close together and our first took quite a while to conceive, so are going for it! Prob ntnp though, as no sign of AF yet! :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"