Can I come in???

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Well a few people have said I'm nuts but since about 2 days after my little girl was born I have been itching to get cracking with #3!!!

So I suppose I'm WTT. We dont want to get pregnant before January as I'd like a baby born September onwards. If we still feel the same way in January we'll start TTC!! :happydance:

I'm breastfeeding and intend to carry on for as long as possible and I understand this can have an effect on your periods. :( So I'm not sure how long it will take and of course time to ourselves is already at a premium with a LO in the house so opportunities to BD might not present themselves as often as they did when we were TTC last time!!!

So here I am....:hi:

x

omg lisa !!! well done you and good luck for January :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxx

Good Luck TTC in January!! Until then you can obsess about waiting here with us,

i have felt the same since hermione was born. but we are waiting till the time you want to pop yours out, but good luck and keep us updates (just on the BFP though!!! hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->