Can I drop the morning bottle?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So Caitlins a good little eatter ....

Bottle wise has a morning and night bottle ....

Is it ok now to drop the morning bottle and replace with cereal and toast? and a small beaker of milk that she may take as well on her own ... She won't drink milk from beaker for some reason!

x

From one year, milk should still play an important role in your baby's diet, as it provides essential protein, calcium, magnesium and vitamins B12 and B2 (riboflavin). Your baby needs to have a minimum of 350ml (two thirds of a pint) of full-fat cow's milk each day. If he or she becomes reluctant to drink milk, try offering two portions of calcium-rich foods a day.

Found this
Yep dropping the bottle for cereal etc seems fine but definatly still give her some as a drink,
does she like cows milk, i know your were having probs when she was on formula, paige is doin the same, she is on her last tin then i'm moving her over, hopefully she will do better with cows x

We ended up buying another tub and weaned her on it - started with 6oz formula 2oz milk ended with 2oz formula 6oz milk then just stopped with 8oz cows milk and shes been fine.

Shes NEVER been a great bottle taker though poss because of her reflux not sure but shes always been fine and has cheese sarnies and yoggy for lunch.

She sounds like she is doin great, be grateful kieran loves milk we go thru 4pints a day between him and his dad!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->