can i have a vaginal birth at 35 weeks?

not sure about the answer but wanted to say good luck, ive seen some of your other posts about BP and looks like im heading the same way too so im wishing you all the best xx

oh no really, keep a close eye on your bp and ask them to monitor it every few days because mine has just gone up and up and up over the past few weeks.....im on bp tablets at the minute - labetalol but now it is starting to rise even though im on them--- ive also noticed my wrists and bottom of my arms have gone puffy too today its really strange! good luck and i hope things dont get worse for u but dont be worried to ask them any time u think something might be wrong because every time ive rang for some reason its a good job i did because now all this is going on and ill be having him early !!! Ahh scary mary xx

not sure about the answer but wanted to say good luck, ive seen some of your other posts about BP and looks like im heading the same way too so im wishing you all the best xx

oh no really, keep a close eye on your bp and ask them to monitor it every few days because mine has just gone up and up and up over the past few weeks.....im on bp tablets at the minute - labetalol but now it is starting to rise even though im on them--- ive also noticed my wrists and bottom of my arms have gone puffy too today its really strange! good luck and i hope things dont get worse for u but dont be worried to ask them any time u think something might be wrong because every time ive rang for some reason its a good job i did because now all this is going on and ill be having him early !!! Ahh scary mary xx

i am consultant led care anyway due to my blood type - but thats not an issue anymore as my levels didnt rise or what not. however at what i thought would be my last appointment with the consultant my BP was i think about 148/98. this was last friday, she noted a few times my bp had been steadily going up so she told me to get it retested sunday, so sunday i had to go to the hopsital to get it done, it was 160/89 and i had protein in my urine. my bloods were okay though. so they monitored me for a while, but the things with my bp is at the mo if im in bed it goes back to a reasonable level, if not normal level. im having more bloods done today and am back seeing the consultant tomorrow and she is aparently thinking of putting me on BP meds. one begining with B though i heard. just a low dose. i dont know if she will though as when my bp is ok when im in bed i dont know if the med would make it go too low....so i will ask tomorrow. but she also said they may have to deliver early, ive got other problems with my tachycardia too so i have a feeling it will be early in some way or another xx

oh ive just seen your one day ahead of me !!! :D Maybe we will have the bambinos at the same time!!!
i tried one bp tab and it done nothing so they gave me this one i dont like it it makes me feel funny and for the first few days it was horrible!! keep resting lots and take it easy- even when im in bed mines always something over 100 but the doc said yesterday i have have thick blood and probably the cause of high bp which is the first ive heard of it! one thing after the other!!! Will find out tomorrow when/if ill have him early !!ahhh

xxx

I delivered my twins vaginally at 35 weeks AND had complications in pregnancy and with them,still had an amazing labour and no problems after that.

Vaginal is definitely possible - my friend had hers at about 34 plus 4 and he was born vaginally. They'll probably only do a c-section if baby is distressed or something like that and they need to get baby out quickly.

ohh great :) fab thank you so much - i just automatically thought ahhh C section because he will be early but very happy i will probs be able to have a vaginal birth :):) xx

oh ive just seen your one day ahead of me !!! :D Maybe we will have the bambinos at the same time!!!
i tried one bp tab and it done nothing so they gave me this one i dont like it it makes me feel funny and for the first few days it was horrible!! keep resting lots and take it easy- even when im in bed mines always something over 100 but the doc said yesterday i have have thick blood and probably the cause of high bp which is the first ive heard of it! one thing after the other!!! Will find out tomorrow when/if ill have him early !!ahhh

xxx

maybe!:hugs:

ugh ive been up the hospital with my pulse being bad. babies heart rate was massive to start with too. so when i see the consultant in the morning im telling her i cant cope and want some medication. hopefully she wont fob me off and will have a plan of action. does my head in the way they just stablise you and send you home, dosnt fix the problem!
looks like we will both have some sort of news tomorrw. good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"