Can I have the inplanon put back in at the family planning clinic?

blondebabe

Reaction score
I want to have the inplanon put back in and I went to my doctor and he got shirty with me and said that he can't keep putting things in and taking them out as it costs tax payers money..... But I am a tax payer,.. Wtf? I think the family planning clinic would be better ... Do I just go in to the walk in service one? Xx

At our fpc you have to book to have it put in but i think thats mire because the centres only open one night every week and the nurse who does the implant only goes every other week

Id either go in or give them a ring

When I had mine put in one clinic wanted me to make an appointment and there wasn't one available for a month, I called another one and asked about it and was told to come down on the night its on and they will do it for me then.

All depends on the clinic.

I think most FPC's put them in but yeah, you're best ringing them in advance to be sure and you would have to book at appointment as not all nurses can fit them and also so they can set up the equipment etc.

I went to my GP surgery but the practice nurse put the implant in. I hate seeing doctors, I'd prefer a nurse any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->