Can I intrude ladies?

Reaction score
Ok so were not trying currently, but last night CD 10 we dtd and he didn't pull out [yes I know ] but has anyone got pregnant on CD 10 with a 35 day cycle ? Here's my app tia

1273435-24f216736fb8093020339314a266574c.jpg

Were you ovulating? Did you temp or do an opk? Your app may be slightly off if not.

No I did not..ovulation says next week but I never trust these apps...we dtd CD 10 ..just didn't know if there a chance or not

Without knowing when and if you ovulated, it's hard to say if there is a chance for that cycle day.

If you have pretty regular 35 day cycles I think you should be ok hun and chance of pregnancy would be low but saying that you never know. X

If your cycles are always around the 35 days you should be fine. Although there’s nothing to say you won’t ovulate early. Only time will tell. But at the minute I would be confident your okay as your outside of your normal fertile window x

With a 35 day cycle I wud say it's highly unlikely.
But u never know. Stranger things have happened. Good luck hope u get the outcome you are hoping for

With a 35 day cycle I wud say it's highly unlikely.
But u never know. Stranger things have happened. Good luck hope u get the outcome you are hoping for
Thank you, just anxious. Doubt that I'm pregnant 4 days after af ends but time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->