Can I Join? Need some ov advice

FitzBaby

Me, Hubby,& Toddler
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are NT/NP.

My last period (began) on June 11 and stopped on June 18. I've been on BC for years (minus when I had my daughter) so NO clue what my cycle is like. My 15 month old kissed my stomach yesterday (so weird, she never has before) and I've been feeling dizzy but no period symptoms yet (I should start if I'm a 28 day cycle on July 9). I've take 2 tests already and they are faintly negative. Am I testing too early?

We are not in a rush yet for #2 but just don't really know how to track my system and what not.

Hope I can join you!

Hi all,

We are NT/NP.

My last period (began) on June 11 and stopped on June 18. I've been on BC for years (minus when I had my daughter) so NO clue what my cycle is like. My 15 month old kissed my stomach yesterday (so weird, she never has before) and I've been feeling dizzy but no period symptoms yet (I should start if I'm a 28 day cycle on July 9). I've take 2 tests already and they are faintly negative. Am I testing too early?

We are not in a rush yet for #2 but just don't really know how to track my system and what not.

Hope I can join you!
Hi there!! I am kind of in the same boat: I stopped my generic Mononessa birth control pill on June 11th, had my period from the 14th---17th and now it's kind of a waiting game....I've been feeling very bloated and "full" and I believe I've had some CM (which is good, right?) I don't know---I was on the pill for roughly 15 or so years, so have NO clue as to what my body will do, ha ha. That's cute that your daughter kissed your stomach :thumbup: Please keep us posted, I just recently discovered this forum and am having fun learning lots of new stuff!

It may be too early it may not, can't really answer that since you don't know for sure when you ovulated. I would suggest waiting until the 9th before you test again. Is this your first month off BC?

If you're not due on until the 9th, I wouldn't test until then or the day after but I don't like to waste the tests :) The first two cycles we were off birth control, I tested early because I had my hopes so high that we'd be lucky to catch right away but now I'm much more casual about it! :) You could test as early as 10DPO which would be somewhere between 7/5 and 7/7 depending on how long your luteal phase is (usually 12-14 days long).

Thanks so much everyone. I just need to calm down and relax. With our DD we were off BC for just that month (we weren't even trying, I went off to "reboot" my cycle) so I am very in the dark about TTC and all that jazz. Better do my research!

Pink Lace, this is a GREAT sight with wonderful people. I was on here through my first pregnancy and I honestly would not have been kept sane without BnB!

Are you testing today? do update us. Baby dust to you. :dust:

Not going to test today, going to wait for the weekend to be over to test. I'll let you know!

AF came on friday night so no need to test. It was my 28d of my cycle so does that day also count as day 1 for my new cycle?

Yes, Fitzbaby, the first day of your Af is day 1 of your cycle.

AF came on friday night so no need to test. It was my 28d of my cycle so does that day also count as day 1 for my new cycle?

Yup, that means you had a 27 day cycle and the first day of AF is day one of the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->