can I join you girls?

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
My little dude was born 2 weeks ago at 32+1, he had had a rough 2 weeks (colapsed lung which required a chest drain & had too be ventilated and transfered too a hospital with a nicu & lost 15% of his birth weight in the first 9 days). He seems too be now turning a corner and is back at our original hospital in the SCBU, he is up too full feeds and yesterday managed 1 whole feed straight from the boob with no top up, the nurses were amazed since he is still so tiny :) (3lb 5oz)

Congratulations on your LO! Welcome to the preemie section and I hope your stay in SCBU is a little easier from now on x

Congratulations on your little man ! That's fantastic news he took a feed well done, sorry to hear ge had a rough ride but sounds like thinks are on the up , I found that once my little one started feeding things progressed really quickly , these little premmies make u so proud they are true little fighters and miracles. I hope your nicu journey is as good as can be xxx

Hey hunny! What a surprise to see you here!! :wave:

Congratulations, he sounds like a real tough cookie!!!!

welcome to the preemie section and congratulation on your little man. Like someone else said, Once they start taking feeds from you, it does sort of take off from there. :) xx Sorry you have had a rough time but ur little guy is a little trooper by the sounds of things and will be home with you before you know it xx

Oooh congratulations and welcome!! Sounds like your little guy is doing just fine :happydance:

Feel free to ask anything, the ladies here are wonderful :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->