Can I join you?

Hoping

Reaction score
We are currently trying for number 2, so I thought I would come in if that is OK? :wacko:
I have my fingers crossed for this month, we were so lucky with Thomas as it was so quick but I know it can all be different second time around.
:dust: to all of you.

Hello sweety.Im ttc number 2 aswell, welcome. xxxx

Where abouts are you in yout cycle?

I ovulated on Monday (I think, I've never really been one for tracking it too closely!). Plus, before Thomas I had a certain 28 day cycle every month without fail, but now it can be 26 to 29 days for no apparent reason. But I did feel what I thought was ovulation pain on Monday and it was about the right time in my cycle.
How about you?

Im like you, Im quite lazy about the tracking, mine is about nowish, today, maybe tomorrow? Im not really sure as Ive not had the usual EWCM that I get. But wont be testing until after christmas. Although maybe not at all, I really dont think Im preg this month, you know you just get a feeling?

Its all good though, it means I can have vino on NYE :D Everyones a winner!

Whens the earliest you can test?

welcome to BnB!! best of luck! hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

Well I think AF is due about 27th so may wait until NYE (if no AF by then). Good luck to you - if you are going to ovulate today or tomorrow, then I would be :sex: for the next day or two, just to be sure!

Well, tested today and got:bfn: but then I really think it would be too early really. The test I used said accurate up to 4 days before AF due, and the earliest I think I am due is Sunday so might have been a bit premature in testing. That is what I am telling myself anyway!

AF came on Christmas day:-( I have been really ill since Christmas Eve with a nasty cold (fever, sinus pain etc) and Thomas has not been sleeping or eating properly. AF was at 24 days, I have never had a cycle that short. I have been really tearful, depressed and low as well as tired but not sure why.:cry:

hi there! im helen...we are ttc number 2 too!

i also fell very quickly with our first, but now my cycles are between 24 and 30 days to im guessing when i ov!

i dont chart either, but have felt some ov pains and now i think im feeling implantation pains which is good! im testing an a couple of weeks.

pm me if you want a buddy! good luck! Helen x

hi there! im helen...we are ttc number 2 too!

i also fell very quickly with our first, but now my cycles are between 24 and 30 days to im guessing when i ov!

i dont chart either, but have felt some ov pains and now i think im feeling implantation pains which is good! im testing an a couple of weeks.

pm me if you want a buddy! good luck! Helen x

Congrats on your BFP!

Well we are giving it another go. So fingers crossed for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->