Can I just get some good news??? **vent post***

Rainbows1234

Reaction score
Ugh I'm about ready to pull my darn hair out, but I suppose crying and pulling my hair out at the same time DH will check me into a hospital! I'm over a week late and went for blood work today... Our hopes where so high because I've never been late! Got that dread "sorry you're not pregnant" call and as I try to gasp for air so I'm not sobbing on the phone with young nurse and scaring her off I explain I need answers why on earth my dreaded period hasn't come?!?! She now says the doctor will try the provera challenge. I just want a baby, it's brekaing my heart and it breaking my heart more while people continue to ask me why I don't have any children yet. This saddens and frustration truelly makes me second think trying, it just continues to hurt. It's been since February and in the mean time my sister (who I'm so so happy for) just had her beautiful daughter, and it breaks my heart even more!

Hubby came home from work today to tell me that the young coworker got his 18 year old girlfriend pregnant by accident, and it killed me when he told me how jealous he was ( as I hiddenly sobbed in the shower!) there's nothing I would rather do then give him children and I'm beginning to loose hope that it will happen after all these struggles.

I'm sorry for the incredibly long post I just needed to get that out. Guess since I'm not pregnant, I'll finally enjoy a glass of wine (or this whole mega bottle 😋)

Ah I am so sorry that you are going through this :( I truly hope you get some positive news soon. How long have you been trying?

Ah I am so sorry that you are going through this :( I truly hope you get some positive news soon. How long have you been trying?

Thank you, I just need to know where on earth AF is. I have an appointment on Thursday .... Dr called me while at work and said she "wants to discuss potential infertility" as soon as I heard that I just kind of blanked and didn't listen to another thing she said, it's like the bad news just keeps on going. Weve been trying since the very begining of February, I'm not sure if they just found something in my blood test or not, but last month they told me we wouldn't even discuss infertility until it's been a year TTC so I have no idea what the sudden change of heart is but I'm down right scared for Thursday. I haven't told anyone what happened (including hubby) when my doctor called, I don't want to give him more stress then he already has regarding this whole situation! God do I hate to be in limbo like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->