Can i just poke my noise in and say hello . .

loopylew

Reaction score
Hello girls, I got my first :bfp: ever yesterday and a clearblue digi confirmation today. DH and I have been trying for 14months and ive had a light AF even this month and still spotting so im still worried the little bean won't stick. My last proper AF was on the 27th Sept but i ovulate late so im 13dpo today, if you don't count my light AF x

:happydance::bfp::happydance:well done!really hope its a sticky for you!!!!!:hugs:

Congrats thats so exciting!!

I wouldnt read too much into the spotting could be little bean implanting

I'm sooo pleased to see your first post here in 1st tri. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that bean is a sticky one. I hope to join you here before you move into 2nd tri...

:hug:

Yay!! congratulations!!! I bet your both so excited!!!! xx

Aww congratulations hun.I spotted at the begining and look where I am now.17 days left!Will keep my eye on your posts xxx

Aww congrats on your :bfp:! How exciting for you after 14 months, your first ever one. Like the others say the light bleed was probably implantation.

Well done!

congratulations - i bet you can't believe it! xx

Not really, brown discharge, cramps, sore ish boobs not a lot of symptoms at all, you?

I agree with the others hun, it could be implantation bleeding, but if not, light spotting can be quite normal. It's a good sign that your boobs are sore! Congratulations and :hug:

Welcome and congrats. I had some spotting at 6 weeks and then some more just coming up to 8 weeks - had an ultrasound at 8 weeks (as I was under the fertility clinic they scan early) and everything was OK and saw baby's heartbeat.

When I had my first lot of spotting and I went to the Dr and she said no heavy lifting and no sex - I used that as a total excuse to take things easy and to get my OH to do everything.

So just take it easy, loads of people have spotting and loads of people go onto have normal pregnancies. It is a worrying time I know, I can empathise. If the spotting gets worse or you have painful cramps, go to your GP - they may refer you to the early pregnancy unit.

Welcome and congrats. I had some spotting at 6 weeks and then some more just coming up to 8 weeks - had an ultrasound at 8 weeks (as I was under the fertility clinic they scan early) and everything was OK and saw baby's heartbeat.

When I had my first lot of spotting and I went to the Dr and she said no heavy lifting and no sex - I used that as a total excuse to take things easy and to get my OH to do everything.

So just take it easy, loads of people have spotting and loads of people go onto have normal pregnancies. It is a worrying time I know, I can empathise. If the spotting gets worse or you have painful cramps, go to your GP - they may refer you to the early pregnancy unit.

Thank you thats reassuring. Spotting has almost stopped now anyway thank fully, been feeling a bit queasy last night and this aft, after food mostly, i have no appetite. I wonder if they might refer me to the early pregnancy unit with me being under an ob/gyn? My blood test is next Tues and Drs appt 14th Nov, seems ages off yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->