• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can i mix nutramigen with normal formula?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my DS has been on nutramigen since 12 weeks. I now want to try him on normal toddler milk (SMA) and he just wont drink it. It tastes very very sweet compared to Nutramigen (which tastes like potatos yukk)!!

Can you actually mix formulas? Could i put one scoop of SMA into his nutramigen evening bottle to get him used to it. Didnt know wheter you can mix formulas like this??

He usually has 6oz on a morning and 6oz before bed. Hes 18 months.

thanks ladies :flower:

My son is on enfamil infant, but sometimes he gets constipated, so we mix a scoop of enfamil reguline intro his bottles. His doctor said that was fine!

I know people do it the other way when they're trying to get the baby used to the taste of nutramigen which is vile lol (my son is on it also, but thankfully after 2 days he started wolfing it down!) so I assume it is fine, is there a reason you're using a toddler milk as opposed to cows milk? Just curious, I'm really hoping we can try cows milk at 12 months to see if his intolerance is still there but after a cake incident last month I don't think he'll be ready :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->