Can I Move In Early Please?

littlemansmum

Mum Of 2 Beautiful Boys x
Reaction score
Hi girls,

So i am not officially meant to come over till Wednesday when i am 27 weeks, but am feeling fed up with being huge but not huge enough to be near the end lol and feel like i have been in the second tri forever so hoping i can sneak over 2 days early if thats ok?

Looking forward to being here xxx

hi and welcome over xx

welcome over hun...

I think a lot of us were anxious to jump to the 3rd. No worries :>

Hi girls,

So i am not officially meant to come over till Wednesday when i am 27 weeks, but am feeling fed up with being huge but not huge enough to be near the end lol and feel like i have been in the second tri forever so hoping i can sneak over 2 days early if thats ok?

Me too! i was gonna ask the same thing...i'm 27 weeks on wed too so we have the same due date! i wanna join u and sneak over early too :p

Hi girls,

Me too! i was gonna ask the same thing...i'm 27 weeks on wed too so we have the same due date! i wanna join u and sneak over early too :p

Just do it, that way we'll have snuck over together lol xxx

Hi girls,

i'm gonna snitch on you both!! :p :rofl: welcome over !!:hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Hi girls,

i'm gonna snitch on you both!! :p :rofl: welcome over !!:hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Awww don't, i've got sweeties, i'll share! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members