Can I still be pregnant?

JB83

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my first time posting.
I took an HPT last week and had a very faint positive, I called my doctor and she said that usually if there is a line that means I'm pregnant, so I went in for a blood test which came out negative. I have taken 4 more HPTs since and they were all negative. Could I still
Be pregnant? I have been having several pregnancy symptoms. Also, I have always been irregular. Any thoughts?

Hi hun, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. I'm sorry. What type of test did you use that gave you the positive? Some tests can give convincing evap lines. Did you see the line within ten minutes of peeing on the stick or was it after the test had dried? x

Hi there :D

Usually, a blood test is more conclusive than a urine test. I had a friend who took several urine tests and all were negative. It was only when she finally got a blood test from the doctor that it was confirmed she was pregnant. I've had faint lines on pregnancy tests in the past and then had periods soon after. I'm not sure what causes it. And remember not to get blinded by your 'symptoms' a lot of PMS symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms.

T

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->