can iask some advice? i m new to ttc after loss?

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi ladies, i had mc last week at 5/6 weeks pg. the doc has said as it was a natural mc and quite early i can start trying as soon as poss. what i wondered was what do u think the chances are for me to get pg soon? i have heard diff things about timescale so any advice or success stries would be much appreciated. xxx

hi sorry for your loss. cant really offer any advice just that my friend got pregnant after her first af after all 3 of her mc she has a daughter now. i have started trying again i cant wait for af. my mw told me to wait till first af but its only so they can date the pregnancy easier she said if i did get pregnant there was no reason it wouldnt be healthy. good luck. :hugs:

thanks mel. the mw at epu told me that too but my own gp said theres no need at all to wait and often u are much more fertile cos of the hormones or something. good luck for ur bfp ...xxx

Hi girls i am new to the site so sorry if iam not using it correctly still learning! i had a mc over 5 months ago and we have been trying hard since this month i feel like something is happening but iam not sure if iam just imagining the symptoms , i have tender breast and a lot of cm it is a week or more to my period is it possible iam pregnant again ?:shrug::hugs:
ps iam eating 24 /7 too but is it not too early for symptoms like these?
thanks in advance for advice you can share with me!!
Holly

Hi Kaz, as long as you are emotionally ready you should go for it, it was very recent so i hope youre ok. Apparently increased fertility lasts 'up to 6 months'

Hi Holly, fingers crossed for ya, how many days after ovulation are you, do you know? your symptoms sound possible to be a BFP

Hi Nato, iam 8 days post ovulation breast a size bigger everything is tight on me but i keep thinking it must be just weight as it cant be that noticeable yet can it ? breast still tender, but the last time they were really aching when i had the mis so really confused and hope iam not imaging everything .ps i have done a test yesterday and it was neg.

sorry for your loss , its very difficult esp the 1st month or 2 we are 5 months after our mc and it does get easier , because you went naturally you would have no problem starting after your first cycle just to make sure. i found it uncomfortable phy and mentally for at least 2 months but now have my fingers crossed.take care .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->