Can implantation bleeding be one tiny spot?

Thank you guys... trying to stay positive. Its red spotting like I get before af. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been ttc #2?

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been ttc #2?

Well lsince my daughter was about 8 months old. She turned 4 in January, so 3 and a half years.

AF started this morning, so I'm out for the month. :cry:

Implantation bleeding is apparently described as being light pink, to brown tinged. So I say it's a good sign Hun. :) good luck, lots of baby dust x

I'm still waiting. Haven't had anymore spotting since the one spot on the 20th. Dying to test but I know it will be inconclusive. Just gotta be patient I suppose. How's everyone else.

I am 12 dpo today and about a week or so ago, (gross I know but were all female) i had a pinkish mucusy show while in the bath. Af due in two days mild cramps yesterday gone now... anxious.. this is the first monnth i havent tested early. GL to you all and baby dust!!

When are you due on surely you can test now?

I'm not due until around 3/8. My cycles had been really long up until getting my iud removed. Last month was 36 days. Im probably going to break over and test sooner than 3/8 though :haha:

I am 12 dpo today and about a week or so ago, (gross I know but were all female) i had a pinkish mucusy show while in the bath. Af due in two days mild cramps yesterday gone now... anxious.. this is the first monnth i havent tested early. GL to you all and baby dust!!

Ooooo you are due to test soon. Good luck dear, your symptoms sound promising :thumbup: Let us know how you get on. :dust::dust:

Btw I am having mild cramping now. Tmi alert....I thought I just needed to poo but having pain through hips and thighs. Not my usual menstrual cramp at all.....hmmm.

I know this post is a few months old but it came up on my Google search and I'm curious to know what the outcome was for you ladies if you're still on these boards! I had the one dot of blood with cramping and nausea, etc., no more blood, no flow, no af, and I'm thinking this could be my month. What ended up happening with you ladies? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->