Can it be March yet???

Hiya Ladies! I too will be ttc in March! I'm 22 on March 1st Currently waiting for the depo injection to wear off!! Wish I never had it! Me and OH have decided that we are ready (I have been ready for a while) but he needed more time.

I would try now if I could but obviously the depo won't allow it! I've just started multivitamins and I heard Agnus Castus/Vitex balances hormones so I think I may try that and see if it counteracts the depo possibly by balancing the hormones back out?

I'm glad there are some that will be trying around the same time as myself :)

Will be lovely to hear off you ladies. x

I'm taking Vitex right now and am on my 3rd cycle with it. I did ovulate this month and am hoping that my LP lengthens and I can know it's really working. It can take 6-8 weeks to start working. One gal on here was taking it and caused her to stop ovulating all together however. It's a pretty powerful vitamin so I would recommend talking to your doctor first about it. Wouldn't want you to mess up your cycles taking it :flower:

I'm just taking regular prenatal vitamins with DHA. I'm getting pretty excited we're half way through January and I just looked at my count down and its 49 days away!!!! If we start after my feb AF. We could start trying in as little as 38 days. 😳🙃. Best part about it is that my DH is getting excited too and started telling his closest friends that we are going to start trying soon. 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->