Can kids just KNOW??

Dizzyd

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 5dpo today, and two days ago my niece came over to my house and during her stay she asked me if I was pregnant.. I was kind of sad at first thinking I must just look a bit thick around the waist, but then I thought...

...maybe she knows something I don't know...:shrug: Kinda crazy I know..but was wondering if that has ever happened to any of you ladies out there, and you ended up pregnant??

Thanks in advance for any replies :hugs:

I honestly think some people are more in tune to that kind of thing. Not necessarily just kids, but anyone with a sort of sixth sense.

My mom had a man come up to her in the store one day and ask how she was in her "delicate condition". She thought he was crazy and then she found out a few days later she was 6 weeks pregnant with me. You never know what people can pick up.

I had a woman come up to me and my son was he was just a few months old....she started to talking to my son as if he was having a conversation with her which obviously he wasn't because he couldn't talk yet. Then she turned to me and said, "Your son picks up a lot and has told me so much about your family". I thought she was a total nutter but then she started telling me things that there is no way she could have known...."Mommy is an artist and loves to paint but works in sciences. She loves to sing but can't carry a tune. Daddy on the other hand is very musical, he plays the guitar." That was just some of what she told me, all of which was dead on.

I guess the point to my long ramble is that I fully believe things like that are possible. When you have experiences like that happen to you, you can't help but believe there are signals sent out that not all of us are picking up on a day to day basis.

Just before I got my BFP in my last cycle, my 6 year old son and I were watching UP snuggled on the sofa, he started rubbing my tummy and said he'd like a baby (know he didnt know we were planning on getting him one) he then said if it was a boy he wanted to call it Mario and a girl Violet (spooky as I had that down as a middle name) 3 days later I got a BFP unfortunately I mc, but you just never know.

He's a funny one, when he was 3 he started going on about his other mum, described her - the opposite of me, kept asking when she was coming back. I work at the school he goes to and a colleague later told me he mentioned it in school so much she had to ask other staff members if I was the step-mum. Gradually he stopped mentioning it but freaked me out big time.

my 6 yr old came down stairs the other day and said, mummy i had a dream about you, you had 2 girl babies (i only have boys) and they were in your tummy ...at the same time!!!
well im hoping its a premonition :) but then maybe not as i dont know how id handle twins :)

I wont know till next week but my MIL said something very strange last night.....

She said "put it away for our grandchild" (we're 2 only children so can only mean us)

Does she know something we dont? I'd like to think it does!!!

Lets hope its good news for our :bfp:'s!!

Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->