Can light brown discharge be a sign of pregnancy? Pic included

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I don't know how many DPO... But yesterday and today (CD25&26) everytime I wipe there's very light brown discharge...

Symptoms I've been having is dizziness, feeling faint, craving sugar, cramps, moodiness...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 29
It's hard to say for sure but it could be! Personally, I sometimes spot for up to two days before getting my period so that could mean IB or af. Unfortunately the only real way to know is to just wait and see what happens. Have you tested?

Well my period is like almost 2 weeks away... Usually when AF comes it's a lot of discharge and darker.... So it hasn't gotten darker nor has it really increased...

I tested this morning and it was a :bfn:

Guess I'll be testing in a few days...

My little sister who is 6 is asking if I'm pregnant... :confused:

Well my period is like almost 2 weeks away... Usually when AF comes it's a lot of discharge and darker.... So it hasn't gotten darker nor has it really increased...

I tested this morning and it was a :bfn:

Guess I'll be testing in a few days...

My little sister who is 6 is asking if I'm pregnant... :confused:

Hopefully it's implantation bleeding! :hugs: I got my period 2 weeks early this month and had very similar spotting for 2 days before. And I never spot prior to my period. It's like our bodies start messing with us when it knows we are TTC. :shrug:

Your period is 2 weeks away? How long is your LP?

Some say implantation bleed is a brown/pink discharge, but that normally happens about a week before AF or a few days before AF.

I wouldn't read too much into it. I get brown spotting anywhere from 3-4 days before AF. This cycle I had a tiny amount of brown discharge and one instance of brown mixed with a tiny amount of red on 3DPO.

It means nothing as it's too early to be IB. Maybe just some ovulation spotting that took a few days to make its way down.

My guess is that's what you are experiencing.

Agree with beachy in that if AF is a couple of weeks away this is probably O spotting. If I recall your LP last cycle was rather short so it's hard to say where your at in your cycle. You said you don't chart anymore do you use opks hun?

That's just the estimated time frame that fertilityfriend gave to me since I didn't chart this cycle... So all I know I'm on CD 26 and my last cycle was 36 days long...

So I'm kinda expecting AF in about 10 days..

Nope I don't use OPK's... They stressed me out to much..

I would give it a few more days.

When I conceived LO, my cycles were a little off. I knew I was on CD 24, but I figured that'd just give me either a short LP or for some reason my cycle was longer this month, so I really didn't know when to consider it a missed period.

I was 13 dpo and decided to test & got a faint positive. Later that day I started having brown discharge. Maybe your cycle is a little shorter than normal?

I would try again in a couple of days!

Did another test... Not sure if there's a line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 43
It's hard to say because the pic is a little blurry. Maybe you could post it in the pregnancy test section?

I think I read somewhere though that it can take up to 4 days after implantation for hcg to be picked up on a test so if you had that brown spotting on Friday (and it was IB) than yesterday still might be a little on the early side. Hold out a few days (if you can, haha) and test again.

Fx for you!

agreed!! also for some people it takes up to a week after a missed af to get their bfp so don't count yourself out yet:)

I'm having the same thing and my CM is yellow. It's stressing me out and it's stressful trying not to be stressed :lol:

:dust:
Keep us updated! I don't see a line but its blurry when I enlarge it so I dunno.

I have had yellow CM the last TWW's that ended with AF....not always a pregnancy sign.

Testing again in the morning! Symptoms are not easing up..

Dizziness, lightheaded, bloating, cramps and fatigue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->