Can light brown discharge be a sign of pregnancy? Pic included

^^^yellow cm is a good sign!:)

I read that a lot but last month I had A LOT of yellow CM and nothing. I'm trying REALLY hard not to get my hopes up.... but it never works :dohh:

Waiting to see if you get your :bfp: :hugs:

im sorry :( I never try to get anyones hopes up :( I hope you get your bfp soon hun!:)

So some say they can see a line and some don't...

What do y'all think?

Woke up this morning with a sore throat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
I can see a really really faint line but it's hard to be sure. It should get darker every day or every 2 days if its a positive so keep testing.

When I was pregnant I had all kinds of colour discharge everyday for the first 14 weeks. A lot of brown and yellow and scarily sometimes pink but I have a healthy little boy now. Good luck xx

I think I see something but it's very faint....hope it's a :bfp: !

So some say they can see a line and some don't...

What do y'all think?

Woke up this morning with a sore throat

I'm sorry but I don't see anything.

How many DPO are you?

Sore throat could be because you sleep with your mouth open, especially if it's a regular thing. I know some mornings I can tell I had my mouth open because my throat will be a bit sore in the morning, but then after water/coffee it's fine.

I don't see anything :( sorry I guess I don't have very good line eye

I have a sore throat too and my period is late! Weird that!

I have looked again and I can see a faint line but its hard to see if it's pink or just an evaporation line.

Really??? I thought so too!!!! Thanks ladies!!! Gonna keep testing!!!!

:dust::dust:

I usually have brown spotting a day or two after ovulation, and at that time you thought your period was about 10 days away so it could have been ovulation spotting if you have a 12-14 day luteal phase. But you're seeing lines on the HPT, so who knows? Keep testing and good luck :)

New symptoms...

Dry/chapped lips
Gurgling stomach
Gas/cramps

Crossing my fingers! Can't stop testing :wacko:

Got another :bfn: Guess I'll focus on studying for my certificate and not so much on this and wait for AF to come

im sorry hun. im still holding hope to you bein pregnant. for some women it can take a week or 2 after a missed period for them to get a positive. don't give up!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->