can multivitamins delay af? 1 day late!!

iseebabydust

EDD#1= February 22 <3
Reaction score
So my period is a day late, I ovulated on june 3rd. I took a multivitamin for two or three days the week after ovulation, can two or three delay my period?? I'm tryin to figure out why its late. We are trying to conceive. Had sex several time. The week leading up to ovulation.

multivitamins can change your cycle lenght, yes. But not usually unless you take them regularly for a while. Have you taken a HPT?

I'm tryin to wait until af is a week late. I didn't know if it would bother it since I only took it for two or three days....

And would or could it even effect it since I took it after ovulation?

B6 has been known to lengthen the luteal phase..don't know if just 2 or 3 would do it though

Just test! :) Because if we say, yes they can affect your cycle, then you will wait a few more days and if AF doesn't come you will test. And if we say no, it will not affect your cycle, then you will test because you will assume AF is late. Honestly it is so hard to say whether it has affected it or not, but I'd lean very hard towards no.

So go test already and let us know the results!!! ;)

ive never known of regular multivits making your cycle longer especially as you only took a couple. i would test

I'm goin to hold out until I'm a week late, I only have one hpt, so I Kind of have no choice but to wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->