Can my ovulation be late?

anamari

Reaction score
Hey i am new here and i am in a situation where i don't know what to think anymore. So, i will start on 5 of decembre when my last period began. My menstrual cycle is not really regular (26-34 days). On 30 december i had sex with my boyfriend and i used local contraception. My period was due to come on 3 of january, i had some pms as in cramps and headaches, but it did't show up. On 8 of january i had a small pink discharge and next day i had a brown one, just a line. On 10 something like my period started with red blood. It is unusual because it only show up when i go to bathroom (a bit heavy flow), but just like spotting on my pad. Other symptoms that i have are nausea, bloating, going to the bathroom more often, my breasts are not swollen but they hurt, burping, lowerback pain and a sensation like presure at the bottom of the abdomen. i have to say that i took pregnancy tests on 5, 8 and 11 january. All the simptoms tell me i am pregnant and i feel pregnant but the test were negative. Today i had a transvaginal ultrasound and my doctor said i have a urinari infection and gave me antibiotics and told me to have a HCG blood test tomorrow and also a urine test. My question is if i can be pregnant because i really want to be and i feel like i am.
Hcg value was 1,33 and my doctor said to repeat it on monday.
Is it possible that my ovulation was late?
Thanks.

If hcg was 133 you are definitely pregnant. Without tracking O such as temping, cervical mucus, or opk it's hard to pinpoint O. I think most likely O was late. Stress can delay O and the holidays can be quite stressful. They can do a dating ultrasound usually around 7 to 8 weeks in US.

Anyways, congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months.

My hcg was1.33. I will test again tomorrow. Hope it will rise

Mu results from today test came and my hcg level was 1.36. So i think i’m not pregnant :(

I'm not sure. I'm sorry. I would call your doctor and ask why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->