Can not stop thinking about having a baby AGING

Clair75

Reaction score
Hi all am 36 and have 3 children 10,11,13 and all I can think of right now is number 4.... Me and hubby have talked about it and he said if it happend then ok. But not sure what ok means... On top of that we have a 3 bed house and can't move so one would have to share or if had a boy could end up with 3in a room..? I no not good but my little girl has said don't mind sharing but she don't really know what that would mean. Am not sure if we are to old hubby is 42. We don't have kids together and I have always wonted our child. We live with my 3 and he has 2 kids 16,18 soooo need help am I mad is it fair on the kids to ask them to share with a baby...

Hi Clair-

My 2 cents, for what it is worth, is to be in the present moment and work on bringing in the new babe. The rest, I have found has a way of working itself out and kids are flexible and generally adaptable. Besides, (I always have to remind my kids of this) they can make the rules when they pay the bills.

Fx'd for you!

thanks faithmum, when you put it like that it makes sence, i dont wont to get 10 years down the line and wish we had tryed for a baby of our own, i keep looking at the house upstarts thinking when can i put number 4 lol, would stay in our room for first year or untill sleping but my girl would be 13 then and boys 11 and 15!!! and has i anm still sat in bed this morning all the kids still asleep how would i cope with a baby to look after again i hate just getting up for a wee in the night....

thanks faithmum, when you put it like that it makes sence, i dont wont to get 10 years down the line and wish we had tryed for a baby of our own, i keep looking at the house upstarts thinking when can i put number 4 lol, would stay in our room for first year or untill sleping but my girl would be 13 then and boys 11 and 15!!! and has i anm still sat in bed this morning all the kids still asleep how would i cope with a baby to look after again i hate just getting up for a wee in the night....

I hear you, the thought of waking in the middle of the night again (for years) is a bit daunting but remember you have hormones on your side. During the first 3 - 6 months we have hormones that get us awake and moving then after we've tended to the wee one, we can fall right back asleep. That's why it's usually so hard for guys to do that - just ain't built like us!

It'll all work out :hugs:

I agree it will all work out, I can imagine it being difficult thinking about having a wee one again. I think if you don't try like you say 10 years down the line when its far too late your going to regret it.

Good Luck

your not to old I had my third baby at 36 two years later trying for #4. No one thinks nothing of celebrities in their late 30's and 40's having babies so why should we care. Age is just a number your only as old as you feel! and when you do have that baby it will be a Blessing!

hi im new here im 38 in a few days and i have 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl from 13 to 4 i live in a 3 bed house and my girl 6 and my boy 4 share a box room and two boys 13 - 12 share a room we have been trying for 3 months for baby no 5 , its deffently worth having a go xxx goodluck hunny xxxx

hi claire!
I am 39 with a dd17 and ds19 AND a 3 month old granddaughter!
my DB is 44 with ds14, and dd 10 & 8

we also has a 3 (possible 4 br house but none of the kids are with us full time so the house is sooooo quiet a good chunk of the time.

we are on cycle 2 for our first together (and maybe not last if things go well!)

at least give it a go-you dont want to have regrets later-we can never get back our youth!

good luck and :dust:

I know lots of women who had first after 39 and some not till 45 the age thing is an American doctor thing anyway--Had 2 in 20s and now been married to DH 10 years we have lost 5 beans total and are ready it's a journey but worth it and planning kids is never the answer each child is different and a blessing--Good Luck and remember making the baby is half the fun. Women hit their sexual prime at 35-45 so like DH says We age like fine wine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->