Can see kicking outside but can't feel inside!?

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Today I've had the weirdest thing happen. Alongside aches and pains all day, I was relaxing and looked down at my bump, baby was clearly moving, going crazy but I couldn't feel a single thing. If I put my hand on my bump, I could feel baby kicking but not on the inside. It was horrible! Also, my bump felt dramatically lighter? Like I wasn't even pregnant. I'm fine now but it was strange. Anyone else had this? X

Yes, particularly my Baby B that is on the top under his placenta. I think the placenta blocks me from feeling it on the inside, but he kicks strong enough that you can feel it if you have your hand on that spot.

Really? That's so weird.
I'm 36 weeks and baby's breech if that makes a difference. Foes your placenta move place? as it was at the back at the start? X

Really? That's so weird.
I'm 36 weeks and baby's breech if that makes a difference. Foes your placenta move place? as it was at the back at the start? X

It shouldn't unless it was on the edge and as your uterus stretched got pulled around to the front. Mine has been anterior since they first found his placenta (the other is posterior).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->