Can somebody shed some light please? Another IUD fail?

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
AF isn't due for another 3 days, felt nauseous for the past week but I've put that down to lack of sleep. Last night my boobs were so painful that nothing could touch them (thought AF was coming). This morning for my morning wee, I noticed orange stringy CM in my underwear which pushed me to test (had one spare in drawer). I've had an ongoing migraine since 4pm which just keeps putting me to sleep and the stress of this isn't helping.

I took these this morning (all between as soon as I peed and 5 mins). I don't know if I'm seeing a line or what. I keep looking at them which is making me feel worse, so I need some assistance :flower: This wouldn't be the first time my IUD has failed, I feel so damned because we've barely DTD!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 52
:cry: thank you!

I'll buy some cheapies from town tomorrow to keep me going until AF date (this was a poundland pack one), if still a no show, I'll get a frer. I'll kick myself if I buy one and then it isn't needed.

I just feel so ill right now :(

Ah! This is so scary, I don't know whether to break it to OH as a pre-warning or wait.

It kind of looks like a dye run to be honest - did you take any pictures after it had dried but within the time limit? Also if you aren't TTC is it possible your tests are expired? I don't think the IC's last more than 2 years.

Either way I see what you mean, hope you get the outcome you're looking for!

I hope it is!

I think the time frame was 5 minutes but they weren't dry (as you can see from pics). I did check it before I went to bed and it's visible but faint to the eye yet prominent pink over a light. Still wet to touch.

These were only bought in April this year - I have them for emergencies and others to use.

It looks very unusual to me too - like a dye run.

I've had a little pinky/red blood. I think AF may have visited (please be AF). I will still test.

Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want hun :)

I see them but the test looks as though it's been dipped too long?

I hope you get the result you want hun!

I have the copper coil and some months my boobs can be really sore and I panic too ... x

Ah! This is so scary, I don't know whether to break it to OH as a pre-warning or wait.

I SEE a line on the 3rd photo but it could be the result of dye running too.

I wouldn't tell OH until you know if your IUD has failed for certain. You don't want to worry him when you don't know for sure yet. Wait and see what the next few tests bring. A unexpected pregnancy sure is a shock and takes a LOT of getting used to when it's not wanted - I was in your shoes last year. But you will get there and make the right decision for you and your partner and as a family. <3

I do see it on all of them but can't identify dye runs etc. I'd definitely get a different test and test again. I hope it's the result you want! :hugs:

I had some more brown blood at noon then AF kicked in not long after. Tests are put aside for now. I am relieved, thank you ladies! :flower:

Timing isn't right atm, especially as I'm having my cervix causterised next month.

The tests all look like the dye hasnt travelled properly, i would defo retest with a diferent brand x bad batch maybe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->