Can someone clarify posting scan pictures

OMGtryingfor3

Reaction score
Just read this thread at it was highlighted on the top of my screen and I am confused....no surprise there.

What scans is it in reference to?

https://www.babyandbump.com/announcements-newsletters/246141-please-read-posting-scan-pictures.html

pregnancy scan pics (ultrasounds)

(occasionally people were posting pics that didn't belong to them & passing them off as their own so I believe this rule is to prevent that from happening) :flower: x

Ah ok thanks. So if you post one you have to leave your info on there, like your name and the hospital or would that be ok to take out?

You can take out your name from the second letter only, you have to leave your initials from your christian and surnames.

Not sure about the hospital, I think that has to stay in. And I think you have to leave the date showing too.

Ok good to know...I just have issues with posting my actual name online so figured I would ask ;) I have no problem with admin knowing who I am but I am weird about putting my info out there so I would be one to crop out all info that is personal...not that I have a recent scan to show but for future reference!

Ah I'm terrible at this, I always crop my pictures down so you can see baby better :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->