Can someone explain am goin crazy!!

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
So i got positive opks on cd 9 an 10 an now on cd14 an i got this positive opk does anyone nos whats going on an what i should do because now am confused been bding every other night though just need some adivce what happening x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
By the way yesterdays 4oclock one waa negative an this is my first morning urine x

Hey, are you temping? Sometimes our bodies can gear up for ovulation and then not, and this can happen a couple of times before we finally do and it's perfectly normal. Cd 9/10 seems quite early to ovulate, so maybe you didn't and now your body is trying again. I'd keep bding for a couple days at least and if you're temping you should hopefully see a rise. If your cycles are around 28 days this would be about the right time to O :)

Yea my last cycle was 28 days an the other :) an i dont temp so you think i could actually be ovulating now x

I agree with op your body could have tried to ovulate but didnt and this might actually be ovulation, make sure to bd :D x

I agree with op your body could have tried to ovulate but didnt and this might actually be ovulation, make sure to bd :D x

Thanks hun i will do got lots of watery cm today an had loads of pullin pain in like my side yesterday ill make sure to bd hows things ur way x

Thanks hun i will do got lots of watery cm today an had loads of pullin pain in like my side yesterday ill make sure to bd hows things ur way x

Sounds like tomorrow will be ovulation for you :)
Not that great at the moment, waiting for ovulation following my chemical and i am meant to ovulate on friday but i had sore boobs 2 days before ovulation last cycle and here i am 2 days before its due with nothing, no ewcm or anything, its quite annoying because i go away on saturday without oh so if i ovulate while i am gone i will miss it completely x

Sounds like tomorrow will be ovulation for you :)
Not that great at the moment, waiting for ovulation following my chemical and i am meant to ovulate on friday but i had sore boobs 2 days before ovulation last cycle and here i am 2 days before its due with nothing, no ewcm or anything, its quite annoying because i go away on saturday without oh so if i ovulate while i am gone i will miss it completely x

Aw am sorry to hear about ur chemical :( my fngers are crossed for u what cd are you on an so tomorrow i will be ovulating maybe xx

I am cd14 i had problems with irregular cycles before i was on the pill and losing weight so i dont know if late ovulation will be because of chemical or just irregular i have made myself a thread to post my tests on it gives me something to do while i wait lol and yes you should ovulate tomorrow or friday i'd bd until saturday to make sure your covered x

This is my update just taken this now an hopefully you ovulate soon ur getting a few signs xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Looking good, i am due to take one in a min but i doubt i will have much of a line lol x

That one i just took even darker than the first one an gana bd tonight tomorrow an friday an u will have to update ur test so i can see

Well this is improvement but i just hope it keeps getting darker and not lighter x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377683399909.jpg
    PicsArt_1377683399909.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe