Can someone give me a suggestion as to what to do now?

SummerSun05

Reaction score
I thought I had implantation spotting 4 days before my missed period. My period never came and all tests are negative. I'd be 6 days late now and just did a frer and it was a definite negative. We weren't ttc this month but we were going to start after this cycle but my period never showed. Should I take that spotting as a period, although a very strange one, and just start trying in the fertile window my period app suggests? Or should I wait until a actual period comes and try after that? I wanted to use opk''s so if I count that spotting as CD1 then today would be CD11 and O around CD16 should I start using an opk now? It's been a while since I used an opk. I liked the clear blue digital with the :), do you test morning and night or just morning? Thanks for your help. I hope for a bfp soon!

Ttc baby #5

1 day of spotting is not likely your period. It could have been break through bleeding, ovulation spotting or IB. You can start opks now to see how they look.

Some women just get really late positives on hpt. I would keep testing and with a variety of types.

1 day of spotting is not likely your period. It could have been break through bleeding, ovulation spotting or IB. You can start opks now to see how they look.

Some women just get really late positives on hpt. I would keep testing and with a variety of types.

It was about 2 days of spotting. Fit the description and timing of IB but I'd be 20dpo today and all tests are negative. I've always had 30-33 day cycles. This was really odd. Not sure what I should do about ttc. Even if that spotting was actually ovulation instead the that would give me about a 44-45 day cycle.

Also, I don't have any fertility issues. I've had 4 babies and 1 miscarriage due to hypothyroidism. But I'm on my medicine regularly and even recently had my levels checked. Despite having hypothyroidism it has never caused an issue with my cycles or getting pregnant.

Any woman can have an odd cycle where they ovulate way late. If concerned you could always consult a Doctor or just wait it out and start opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->