Can someone give me information

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I am in a dilemma, I was suppose to start AF anywhere between last friday to this monday and nothing...monday I was crampy but nothing painful and since nothing! My periods use to be like clockwork...but oct it came on the 30th, then nov on the 20th, then december on the 21....Yesterday I felt real wet down there and kept running to see if it was the witch and nothing...i took a test 2 days ago and it was negative although i swore i saw a Super faint line..the only time i remember my husband finishing in me was about 10 days ago...is it possible to conceive that close to period time?

Based on a roughly 1-month long cycle, it'd be about a week too late for fertilization to occur, but stranger things have happened. If your cycle is running long this time, for example, it's still a possibility.

Hmm you're less likely to concieve at that time of the cycle but certainly not impossible, I'd say wait a few more days and retest , if still no af I'd go in for blood work. Good luck

Yes you could have ovulated then and be pregnant and it was too soon to be BFP. Test again.

i tested today and still BFN! Having no cramps or signs of period...but then again my periods been all over the place lately so maybe ovulation has too?

Almost certainly! Luteal phase is typically consistent, according to my nurse, even when the rest of the cycle is crazy, so it's more accurate to count back from AF than forward.

Your cycle can vary and thats no textbook. Even if you have a 28d cycle, it doesnt mean you O on cd14.

I am starting to think its just the witch messing with me...i get slight crampy off and on more so when i am up doing something...I am going to give it a few days and test again if she dont arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->