Can someone help me with my chart?

wannabemummy2

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

just wondering if someone could look at my chart for me and help me figure out what is going on this month! FF hasn't identified ovulation, has done for the last few months.

i think i o'd on day 24 and temps have stayed high - so i think im 15dpo.

if i didnt ovulate until day 24, does that mean i need to wait longer before i can test?

think i read somewhere that if your temp stays high for 18 days or more then you are pregnant.

any advice would be great

thanks in advance

Your chart is really hard to read as your temps and I cant see ovulation, it doesnt look like day 24 to me as the 3 temps immediately after havent risen with any significance, you have some open circles though what happened that caused them to be open instead of closed as maybe this is affecting your chart? If I was making any kind of guess I would say you havent ovulated until possibly day 33 but the open circles as I said might be affecting FF confirming ovulation, do you have regular cycles? Do you normally have long cycles?

hi, thank your for replying - the open circles are days that i didn't take my temp at the same time as normal - but it was like 7 rather than 7.30 so not a massive difference.

It was the sustained rise in temperature that i was interested in - it goes up and has stayed up. the last 3 months where i have taken my temps every day it hasn't done this and usually by 14dpo at the latest my temp has dropped and AF has arrived.

since we've started ttc my cycles have been all out of wack :wacko:

aug was 31 days, july was 42, june was 35

i've been using the clear blue fm - it gave me a high reading up until day 27 and then a low. i had ewcm before that and my cervix was soft and high. its still soft just not as high. i also would have very sore bbs the week before AF is due - once it starts sore bbs stop - nothing this month. sorry if tmi

hi, thank your for replying - the open circles are days that i didn't take my temp at the same time as normal - but it was like 7 rather than 7.30 so not a massive difference.

It was the sustained rise in temperature that i was interested in - it goes up and has stayed up. the last 3 months where i have taken my temps every day it hasn't done this and usually by 14dpo at the latest my temp has dropped and AF has arrived.

since we've started ttc my cycles have been all out of wack :wacko:

aug was 31 days, july was 42, june was 35

i've been using the clear blue fm - it gave me a high reading up until day 27 and then a low. i had ewcm before that and my cervix was soft and high. its still soft just not as high. i also would have very sore bbs the week before AF is due - once it starts sore bbs stop - nothing this month. sorry if tmi

Its funny how the TTC plays havoc with our bodies I think its the stress we put ourselves under.

I use this site https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php for converting my temps if I had to take a different time. If I were you I would convert my temp and just put it in at 7.30 instead of 7 and see if it makes any difference to your chart just curious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->