can someone help??

D

dmestiza

My last menstrual period was from april 22nd- may 9th.. i had sex on 11th/14th/17th & 21st of MAY. My average cycle is 44 days, i have pcos so they are very irregular. i am now on Cycle Day 41 & on the 28th/31st/1st of may i had on each day a tiny drop of light brown blood.. i tested on a hpt last night which was Negative.. im thinking i could have ovulated on or around 21st of may, but then again i am not 100% sure. I have not had my period since it ended on 9th of May.... If someone could give me guidance as too if there is a chance i am pregnant, i would really appreciate it!!! thanks all in advance xxoo :kiss::hugs:

You have pretty good chances of getting pregnant, provided you ovulated on expected days of that month. I would wait and take hpt around the time of my missed period. As a precaution, I would advise to track ovulation with the help of opk and bbt, as pcos makes things much irregular and unpredictable.

yeah im gonna test again soon.... and i will be using bbt & opks next cycle if i didnt conceive this cycle!! thanks 4 ur reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->