Can someone look at my chart please? :)

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
Im a little confused as to why my pre-ovulation temps are very similar, yet last month they were all over, is this normal?

Charts are in my signature, thanks! xx

I don't know about your pre-ov figures, they look fine to me, your post-ov temps don't show you've ovulated this month, how long are your cycles normally? CD11/12 is very early to ov if your cycles are normally 35 days, Keep testing, I think maybe your body tried and failed, it may try again more around the 19/20 day mark like in your last chart, that chart looks how it should x

i agree with mrs B
your pre o temps look ok to me and i think you are yet to ovulate :)

Hi, thanks! yeah ive not ovulated yet, i think my body geared up to do it and never for whatever reason, it might be because im dieting and have lost some weight so might be trying to go back to a "normal" cycle like i used to have before i got fat lol

Im hoping i ovulate on CD20 like i have done the in the past 2 cycles *fingers crossed* just glad my temps look ok, if i dont ovulate by CD30 ill go drs and see what they say, im guessing they would prescribe that tablet that brings on your period?

My cycles this year have been 34-35 day cycles (except when i had a chemical, it was 71 days! i didnt start bleeding until my next period was due)

Ive lost 1st 10lbs this year so im guessing my body is trying to be a little more regular.

Only a few more days and ill know if ive ovulated as normal!

Would you guys mind looking at my chart...this is my first month charting so I don't have anything to compare it to..I think it looks promising but I've had two bfns and are now 1 day late for af. My first cycle after my mirena was removed I was a week late (cycle was 37 days )but figured it was my body adjusting from the hormones and I've been regular since then. My cycles are 30-31 days long Fxd for everyone!

Would you guys mind looking at my chart...this is my first month charting so I don't have anything to compare it to..I think it looks promising but I've had two bfns and are now 1 day late for af. My first cycle after my mirena was removed I was a week late (cycle was 37 days )but figured it was my body adjusting from the hormones and I've been regular since then. My cycles are 30-31 days long Fxd for everyone!

What pregnancy test have you been using? Maybe what your using isnt sensitive enough?

All your signs look good, im guessing you work shifts from the different times on your chart?

I would test again tomorrow morning with a FRER if you can get one and if still BFN give it a couple of days and go see your GP about a blood test x

What pregnancy test have you been using? Maybe what your using isnt sensitive enough?

All your signs look good, im guessing you work shifts from the different times on your chart?

I would test again tomorrow morning with a FRER if you can get one and if still BFN give it a couple of days and go see your GP about a blood test x

I do work night shift 3-4 days a week so not possible to take my temp at the same time...I'm planning on trying to wait till Sat to test since that's what's suggested by fertilityfriend and if I'm still getting a bfn at week late I'm going to call for bloods...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->