Can someone look at my FF chart?

LauraLoo1612

Mummy of #3
Reaction score
I have been using CB O tests and I have 7 days of flashing smilies from CD 7-CD13. I usually have a 26-28 full cycle, so thinking I must O around now?

I have had wet CM for 4 days, then gone abit creamy to wet. I havent noticed any EWCM this cycle. I'm at loss. :shrug:

Can you anyone look at my chart in my signature and does it look like I O and missed or do you think I'm still waiting for O?

I do not think you have ovulated as yet. Today's temp drop could be it so I would always bed on a drop day, if your temp rises tomorrow and two days after then I would settle on today. You just got to keep temping and baby dancing!

I agree, I always have a drop on the day of O so you may O today. Keep BDing regularly until you have had 3 higher temps and FF gives you crosshairs. Good luck :)

I'm the same. I had crosshairs on CD 14 but then my temp dropped this morning and FF took them away. Have a look at my chart below.

My husband is away for work and we don't know when he'll be back. If I had ovulated on CD 14, we may have just made it this cycle with BDing on CD 10.

Just keep BDing if you can. Your temp might have just dropped and is about to rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->