Can someone look at these pics?

arlosmama

Reaction score
Ok...so I am CD13/CD14 and I NEVER get positive OPKs. This morning (with FMU...I know, not ideal) I got this result. The line isn't as dark as the other but this is the best line I have seen since April. More like the only line. Hubby and I have BD on the 12th, 13th, 15th, and are going to try again this afternoon. My question is does this test look promising? I just went and bought soft cups. Should I get preseed too? I am getting so excited that there is a possibility I could be ovulating this month that I want to give it my best shot...

Also...are the softcups hard to use? So many questions...oy...

Sorry...don;t know how to make these smaller...I will work on it and edit...

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/-1-1.jpg

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/-2-1.jpg

The lines are almost the same Hun to me so I would def say yes ,u are about to ovulate :happydance::happydance::hugs:Good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

yes! go for it :thumbup: you will find with the cheapy internet ones the test line looks questionable ALWAYS...it looks as dark as mine when i get a positive on my digital ( it kind of confirms it for me), i use both to be sure. so i would say HAPPY OVULATİON!!!

soft cups!?! i bought, tried once and didnt feel happy using them. not for me but some women swear by them. preseed hell yeah! lol. i used it last month (got a BFP and then ended as chemical ) and using it again this time around. hubby likes it too :winkwink:

That test looks really good even more so for FMU.

I love softcups they are pretty easy to put in if you are laying down when you do. I would pratice first though if you can and know it will be easier after BDing. Some people have preseed in the softcup ready to go right beforeBDing.

Good luck!!:dust:

I use FMU for my OPKs every cycle; the theory is that LH synthesizes later in the day, so using FMU means you might miss the surge.

If you get a test that good with FMU, then you are in the midst of a strong surge! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

You're looking good. If you use SoftCups, DEFINITELY Use the pre-seed for an added edge. It's also great for the "deed" also. You put the pre-seed in the Soft Cup to help the spermies live long enough so they can swim where they need to go! I too had a chemical mc last cycle, but I'm going to do the same thing again for this one. Practice a little beforehand with the SC insertion (use pre-seed to lube rim, put a little bit of water in, insert laying down, and see if it comes out when you stand up). I laid there with hips lifted for about 10 minutes before putting in the SC.
:dust: to all.

Thanks so much ladies...I feel so much better knowing I have a chance...I am thinking about just using the preseed. I haven't used the soft cups before and don't have time to practice since my hubby and I are meeting at 3 before we have to pick up our son from preschool...oh man...now that I know I have a + OPK I am already thinking about peeing on a stick..LOL...

sticky dust to everyone...let October be our month...and let's punch AF in the face!

Ugh...so I did another test at 1:00...and it was dark...but not darker like the first one...maybe a bit lighter...and then I did one at 8:30 and it was completely negative? Is this possible? Did my FMU give me a false positive? Oh man...and I was getting so happy...how long do your LH surges last? My hubby and I BD'd at 3:30 this afternoon...so I am assuming I should try again tomorrow and Monday and then I will be in the TWW...just concerned my surge was so short...

A short surge is not unusual...is this your first month using OPKs?

A short surge is not unusual...is this your first month using OPKs?

No...I have been using them since April and never got a line this dark...I get dark lines but never darker than the control...maybe medium dark...I also rarely have EWCM...I have seen an FS and my BW looks good and my cycle is 28-29 days...maybe I did have a short surge? I am just going to keep BD'ing with the preseed and hope for the best. This will be month #6 that we have been trying...I am getting used to the BFNs...

thanks for your reply...

I have to say, I was dubious, but I'm now a *total* convert to softcups... I freakin love them. Well maybe not love them - they're not the most attractive things - but to not have to lie around for ages after BD, and not have to worry about all the swimmers, uhh, 'falling out' immediately after - awesome :thumbup::thumbup:

There seems to have been a good bit of success with them as well... although who ever knows what the deciding factor was for anyone (if any). But they give me some peace of mind knowing the swimmers have a few hours to get their act together.

I wouldn't worry too much about "missing the window" after a +OPK ... They detect the LH surge which is just the trigger for the ovary to release the egg. The ovary doesn't release the egg immediately and can take between 12 and 36 hours for the egg to be released. If you BD around the time your lines start getting darker and continue for 2-3 days after it turns negative again, you "should" have done enough to give yourself the best chance of a BFP.

I'm another with no positive OPKs - I have been using the CBFM in the mornings but never get beyond a "high" reading. I've just bought some IC OPKs to start testing in the afternoons too. I'm worried that I don't Ov so used Soy this cycle but it could possibly be that my LH surge peaks in the afternoon and has disappeared again by the following morning.

Good luck hun - fingers crossed that this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->