**Can someone please help advise me**

LadyBee

PQ and CT miracle boys
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have questions!

If you look at my chart, you'll see that I have wonderful temps, but now at 15 dpo, I have all negative tests. I have lots of symptoms, but to only list the ones that are completely unheard of and abnormal for me-tingling, stinging spots in (.)(.)s, tons of mixed cm (it's every sort of cm all mixed together), and I have very high temps still. I also have lots of pulling and pinching going on in my lower region, and I NEVER have had this pulling before.

I'm not asking for you to diagnose me as either pregnant or not, I'm just asking for advise, for your stories. I would like to know if any of you have had similar things happen to you, no, not the symptoms per se, just long cycles with somewhat confirmed OV, and so forth.

Do you know of any unique situations with women finding out they are pregnant later, like in the 5-6th week. I'm looking for stories! Please tell me what you think of my chart and everything too!

Thank you!!! :hug:

hi had all of those symptoms you discribed and I got my first :bfp: 1 week after :witch: was due..:hugs:

That is very helpful, thank you sweetheart!

ur chart looks fantastic hun ! i didnt get a :bfp:till 16dpo n even then it was super faint !! so goodluck xx

Oh yay - it looks great! I have heard of some people not getting BFP until 18dpo, so keep on testing!

Any experiences or friends' experiences? Thanks everyone! :hug: :!:

when i was pregnant with my DS i just knew i was but i couldnt get a test to turn +ve till i was just over 5 weeks, so about 23dpo. i thought i was going mad lol. you would think that would mean my dates were a week out or something but nope it was exactly to my LMP so maybe my HCG levels rise a lot slower. dont give up yet, you never know. Good luck hun xx

Some women do not metabolize hCG well into their urine and a small subset of those women don't metabolize it at all! Could you get a blood test?

Thank you Pixie!!:hugs: I also know that and agree with you V. :hugs:

When I had my chemical, 2 cycles ago (first cycle using preseed) almost the same thing happened. I sure hope this isn't the same. :( By the way, I am only ASSUMING it was a chemical due to all of the pregnancy signs and fact that I am a regular 13-14 day LP kind of girl. I know when I OV...I'm pretty sure the eggy gets out there too (or else the pain [middleschmertz] is for NOTHING...ha) My cycles hardly exceed 32 days and I just FEEL pregnant. I didn't mention everything that is going on with me, but I know there can only be one thing to blame this on...my body is definately doing different things-unmistakable!

I am still loving the advice and experiences, and I'm sure there are more out there like me who would appreciate hearing more of them!
:hug: all around!!

I have stage I endometriosis, and I had a Lap in Nov. I am coming off of the pill (January) and this is my second cycle to ttc since August 2008. I had some of the same symptoms as you and I think I had a chemical pregnancy too last month... I truly have no idea, but I will pray for your :bfp: Hopefully it is your month!!

Bebecake......Sorry but just had to say that you are a very beautiful young lady. :)
Lol i know we've never spoken but i just had to tell you that.

Mel...There are so many women who dont get BFP's untill af is a week late or even more so. My friend never got a positive test! She went to the doctor b/c she was having alot of abdominal pains....and turns out she was 9weeks pregnant! She had taken so many tests and all were negative...........She has a beautiful little daugther..Ava who is 4weeks old.:)

I've never seen a chart soooo PERFECT...and anything different for you is promising! Lets give it a day or two and try again.....and if still no af I'd go and get a blood test sweetie. HUGS HUGS HUGS>.....:)

Bebecakes, thank you for that! :hug:
Gabs, I know! I'm going insane, but as I told V, I'm just trying to be patient. I do love hearing those experiences, just because I know lots of us are disillusioned to thinking that getting a :bfp: before a missed AF is normal, it most definately is not.

I think stories like these will encourage a lot of us! Keep them coming please!
:hug:

I'm bumping this because I see a few threads about no AF and :bfn:s...

STORIES PLEASE :hug:

I have a friend of a friend (hahah, best start to every story) who never got a BFP thru urine tests. She found out she was preggo by blood test only. It was a joke with her and her husband that she had magic pee because she was still getting BFN's on urine tests at 6 months pregnant (yes, she kept peeing on sticks just for fun to see if she would get a BFP). I don't know what her symptoms were but she is due in April and still hasn't gotten a positive yet on a hpt to the best of my knowledge

That's a great story! Thanks Lexi!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->