Can someone please help me figure this out???

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
My last AF began on April 13th. I USUALLY ALWAYS ovulate day 13 after AF. For some reason I did not ovulate on time and ended up getting my highest OPK on May 1st and I think I ovulated on May 2nd or 3rd. So my my last AF I should be well beyond 6 weeks (7) (and oddly, got my BFP on May 12th)!

I went for my first scan June 1st (approx 31 days past ovulation) and there was a sac but no baby showing so they told me to come back on the 15th. called the nurse after leaving very upset and she said I am actually only a wee bit past 4 weeks based on my late ov? So my ticker is off and so am I!!! Can ANYONE make sense of this for me AND PUT MY MIND AT EASE?

Just to add, I went to the Emergency room Sunday night just looking for some answers and though they did not scan me again (too close to last scan), they did my first and only HCG and it was 25862..The E.R. doctor seemed to think I was worried for nothing. I am scared about a blighted ovum as I am 40 (it happens more in older women) and levels still rise with a BO etc..I am LOST,, Thanks ladies!!

I have had no spotting or bleeding..just on and off mild cramping some days. NO PG SYMPTOMS except for sore bbs... ; (

Maybe it took a while for your baby to implant. I just had a dating scan and they pushed me back a week. My doc said it happened with almost everyone, that is why they do the dating scans.

The docs know what a BO is and I would imagine they know your history. They didn't seem to think that was the most likely problem so I think you just have to stay positive until your next scan. To a certain extent, you have to trust them because they know more than you do about this kind of stuff. Technically!

I went for a scan at 6+3 and was absolutely convinced of my dates. I know when I ov'd and got a bfp at 9 dpo. All that was there was the sac and yolk sac. I came home very upset, panicking and read lots of stuff on here and google. I basically started preparing for mmc number 3.
I went for my rescan yesterday at what I thought was 7+6 and there was my lil bean with a strong heartbeat and 10 mm! They dated me 7+3 so only 3 days below my dates.
I also have very few pregnancy symptoms although today I'm feeling the most pregnant I've ever felt!!
I'm sure you're bubs will be so clear when you go for your rescan. It's just horrible waiting. I'm not a very patient person!!

:hugs: I know how confusing and upsetting this is for you Jodi, wish I had some perfect answers for you, but I dont. Maybe late implantation did occur. On the 15th I hope they can put your mind at ease and that little bean is snuggled in nicely.
No spotting or bleeding is positive so hold on to that.
I hope your next scan goes well.

I replied on your thread in Gestational Complications and just wanted to add that I have had hardly any symptoms, with DD I was very sick, this time all I've had is the odd occasional cramp and a few bluegh days. Every pregnancy is different. I'm sure you'll see more at your next scan!

First of all ladies, congrats on your pregnancies!! Blessings for sure!

5, embo, rees, mbch, I hope that you are all right about this..I have never gone for a scan and not seen anything (I have been preggo 3 times)2mc and my daughter...this was quite an upset for me..but again, I NEVER ovulated so late in any cycle..I did not know they date by ovulation..I always thought your LMP was the start date so hence, why I am so thrown back by all of this! I am so thrilled that you had a good scan yesterday embo78! You must be so excited!:hugs:

Thanks Hun it was very emotional. When she said "there's baby measuring 7+3" I just broke down and sobbed. My 2 angels didn't make it past 7 weeks.

I'm praying that your lo is hiding and will be big and strong at your scan next week :hug:

sooo sorry for your losses! I am crying reading your post!! I am so happy for you Embo! I will keep you posted..soooo nervous..cannot stop crying.. :cry:
:hugs::hug::juggle:

:hugs: I'm sure you'll be fine sweetie. Being emotional is a good symptom :thumbup:

LOL true but I am very sensitive and always emotional so to me its just another day! lol

Thanks Hopefor..Did I ever congrat you on your BFP?? IF NOT, CONGRATS SWEETIE!:happydance:
I hope you are right..I really do~

Hope everything is fine hun, will pray for you :hugs:

Aw thank you Rose that would be wonderful! Can you pray for the next 8 days sweetie?? I would appreciate it!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->